2021 ARI AWARDS
ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY AWARD
Nominations are open for the 2021 Aquatic & Recreation Institute Awards. One of the award categories is the Environmental Sustainability Award, sponsored by Roejen Engineering + Technical Services. Have you implemented a great environmental sustainable project that you think deserves recognition?
This award recognises commitment to Environmental Sustainability operations and business initiatives.
Nominations close on 24 December 2021. Nomination is simple, complete the form and email it to us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member of the Aquatic & Recreation Institute.
- Evidence of how your current operations and management practices have implemented improvements to at least 1 area of water efficiency, energy efficiency or waste reductions.
- Select at least one area of environmental sustainability achievement improvements:
- Energy efficiency – outline improvements to reduce energy consumption.
- Water efficiency – outline improvements to reduce water usage.
- Waste reduction – outline waste management strategies used to reduce excess waste.
- Outline new technology or practices related to the environmentally sustainable project.
- Outline what makes your innovation unique or a point of difference.
Click here to download the nomination form.
Interested in submitting for other awards? We have 12 award categories. Click here for more details.
Not a current ARI member but would love to submit a nomination? You can still join now and submit for these awards, simply complete this membership form and email it to email@example.com
Environmental Sustainability Award Sponsored by: