WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO!
The Aquatic and Recreation Institute (ARI NSW) is a not-for-profit professional association of Aquatic and Recreation practitioners, which includes Facility Managers, Industry Specialists, Community Recreation Providers and Recreation Organisations.
We provide support, direction, information and networking opportunities for all members who are involved in sport and leisure services throughout Australia.
What is the purpose of ARI NSW?
The ARI is committed to the following principals:
- To provide a professional body for the leisure industry, which fosters personal, professional growth and development through training programmes and networking.
- To develop and strengthen networks between individuals, suppliers and professional associations involved in the provision of leisure.
- To represent the leisure industry by making submissions on issues of recreational policy that affect the provision and development of leisure resources.
- Encourage efficient effective and socially equitable management of leisure resources.
- Assist in establishing guidelines for leisure opportunities for local communities.
- To provide support to leisure professionals in their delivery of quality leisure services.
- Representation on Industry Boards and Committees.