2021 ARI AWARDS
ACCESS INCLUSION AWARD
Nominations are open for the 2021 Aquatic & Recreation Institute Awards. One of the new award categories is the Access Inclusion Award, sponsored by Para Mobility. Do you have a program that is inclusive to all abilities or a facility that meets the expectations on disability access? Then become the first award winner for this award!
This award recognises a program or facility that has shown commitment to access and inclusion.
Nominations close on 24 December 2021. Nomination is simple, complete the form and email it to us email@example.com
- Member of the Aquatic & Recreation Institute.
- Evidence of how the program implemented is inclusive to all abilities or evidence on how a facility has meet the community needs with expectations on disability access and social inclusion.
- Select at least one area of improvement for access and inclusion:
- Program that is inclusive to all abilities.
- Facility meets the community needs on disability access and social inclusion.
- Outline how you have met the needs of the community for access and inclusion.
- Outline what makes your program or facility unique or a point of difference.
Click here to download the nomination form.
Interested in submitting for other awards? We have 12 award categories. Click here for more details.
Not a current ARI member but would love to submit a nomination? You can still join now and submit for these awards, simply complete this membership form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Access Inclusion Award Sponsored by: