How to upload an Awards video
- Go to https://www.youtube.com
- Click the large blue "Create Account" button, or the smaller link with the same name at the top right of the page.
- Fill out the form, If you have a Gmail address, entering it as your email address in this form will save you sometime later. When you're done filling out the form, click the "I Accept" button.
- If you used your Gmail account when creating your YouTube account, you'll be asked to link them together on the next page. If this is the case, link the accounts. If you did not use your Gmail account (because you don't have one) you'll be asked to create one on the next page. If this is the case, create a Gmail account and it will be linked to your new YouTube account.
- Now you are signed up and should be automatically signed in. You will know if you're signed in if you see your YouTube account name in the upper right corner of the screen. If you don't, you should see a "Sign In" link up there. Click that, then sign in with your new YouTube username and password.
- Make sure you're signed into your account by looking up at the top righthand part of the page. If you see your username, you're signed in.
- To the left of your username, you'll find a link called "Upload." Click on that.
- A new page will load, and you'll be presented with two options. The first option is a yellow button labelled "Upload video" and a link titled "Record from webcam." You want to click the "Upload video" button.
- Once you have clicked the "Upload video" button, a new window will popup that will let you select a file from your hard drive. Select the video you want to upload and click the "Choose" button.
- The video will start to upload, and you will see its progress as well as a bunch of other options. Make sure you do not close this page until the video has finished uploading or it will not finish. While the video is uploading you can change the name, add a description, set your privacy options, and fill out other relevant information.
- Once the video has finished uploading it will need to spend some time processing on YouTube's servers before it is ready for viewing online. You'll be able to watch it process at the top of the page. Once it reaches 100%, you'll see a link at the top of the screen that you can click to view your video. Alternatively, you can always find your videos by click on your username at the top left of the page and then choosing "Videos" (which may be labelled as "My Videos" for some accounts). This will let you access all the videos you have uploaded.
- When you're on your video's page, you'll be able to watch it and share it. You'll find a button labelled "Share" underneath the video that will provide you with a link to send to other people, copy this link and add it to your nomination form.
Information from: https://lifehacker.com/how-to-upload-videos-to-youtube-for-beginners-5804501