2023 AH Pierce Memorial Facility of the Year Nomination
Nominations close 5pm, Wednesday 4th October 2023.
The AH Pierce Memorial Facility of the Year Award is awarded in memory of Harold Pierce who represented his company from 1961 at almost every event held by the ARI.
This Award recognises a facility that has demonstrated best practices in the provision of programs, amenities and services to their local community. Recipients of this Award are recognised as having excelled in providing facilities and programs that create value for their local communities.
They provide high levels of customer service and have a strong organisational culture that drives high performance. The facility can demonstrate operational excellence and continually demonstrates industry best practices when it comes to health and safety.
- Current member of the Aquatic & Recreation Institute
Outline your business:
- Details of the centre.
- Total visitations (for June 2022 to July 2023). Include total visitations within each area of the facility, example total aquatics and then total fitness or recreation.
- Type and numbers in each program.
- Outline details of programs including any community initiatives.
- Outline the customer service philosophy and how you achieved it.
- Outline customer feedback practices, including examples on implementation.
- Outline total number of staff.
- Outline commitment to staff training, including any unique processes implemented to retain staff.
- Details on any business plans or strategies that you have implemented including results.
- Details on any promotional campaigns including results.
Industry best practice:
- Outline how you meet industry best practice.
- Outline management operational processes for:
- Hazardous Chemical Management
- Emergency Procedures
- Incident management
- Plant and technical operations
Risk Management process:
- Risk management policy and procedure implementation.
- Commitment and implementation of WHS policies.