Parts of regional NSW currently deemed low risk and which have seen zero COVID cases for at least 14 days will emerge from lockdown at 12:01am Saturday 11 September, but will continue to operate under restrictions to ensure the safety of regional communities.
Aquatic & Recreation summary of rules for Regional NSW who are allowed to reopen:
- Gyms can operate with up to 20 people allowed to attend a group class.
- Recreation facilities can operate with up to 20 people allowed to attend group dance classes.
- Sporting facilities including swimming pools can reopen.
- A 20-person limit applies to classes or activities at a gym.
- Dance classes, or any other activities such as a yoga class, also have a limit of 20 people.
- If you are participating in a dance class, gym class, or similar activity, you must wear a face mask.
With a COVID-19 Safety Plan, you can have: