No Products in the Cart
Additional rules for the LGAs of concern:
Some of the additional rules apply for residents and businesses in the LGAs of concern are:
- Curfews will be introduced from 9pm to 5am (except for work, emergencies or medical care) to help reduce the movement of young people;
- Outdoor exercise is limited to one hour per day;
- Authorised workers who work outside their LGA of concern are only permitted to work if rapid antigen testing is implemented at their work-site or they have had their first vaccination dose by 30 August.
- From Saturday, 28 August, authorised workers from the LGAs of concern are required to carry a permit from Service NSW declaring that they are an authorised worker and cannot work from home; and
- From Saturday, 28 August, anyone entering an LGA of concern for the purposes of work must carry a worker permit issued by Service NSW.
Mask wearing is mandatory when outside your home, except when exercising for Greater Sydney (including regional NSW).
"Stay at home" rules apply to all of NSW (unless in an area of concern where the above tighter restrictions apply).
No reopening plan has been announced for our industry yet.
For more information: COVID-19 rules | NSW Government