The Theralux brand has evolved to become a recognised and credible brand within the Domestic Equipment sector in Australia and New Zealand. Along with the Commercial division of Pierce Pool Supplies, they also supply and support other recognised brands including Granudos and Best UV.
Due to this evolution, International Quadratics are expanding the service department and creating a fulltime service support role, within their organisation.
Consumers expect swift responses to service requests and for any issues to be rectified within a reasonable time frame. Co-ordinating internal resources and outside agencies nationally to complete service work and deliver timely and cost-effective repairs on our equipment.
International Quadratics are looking for a solution focussed driven individual, who can take control of this role and ensure that the service department runs effectively, efficiently and smoothly. Nothing slips through the cracks, and consumers receive an experience that will further underpin the reputation of the Theralux brand.
- Process service requests from customers through our online portal.
- Triage and prioritise service jobs to ensure that they are dealt with according to their urgency.
- Analise, trouble shoot and liaise directly with consumers to minimise service calls where possible.
- Book service jobs to internal resources and to external agencies where necessary.
- Manage the individual service jobs to ensure that they are completed in a timely manner.
- Annalise and report on the cost of service with individual suppliers.
- Provide reports to the management of ongoing service issues and trends with equipment.
- Provide overflow support to the customer service team if and when required.
- This is a support role where experience within the pool industry and an understanding of pool filtration is necessary for the role to be performed effectively. Applicants without experience within the pool industry will not be considered.
- The incumbent needs to be organised, methodical and logical in their approach.
- An understanding of Geeop Service software would be advantageous.
- Good verbal and written communication is essential.
- A solution focused individual with a can-do attitude.
Please send your Resume to Andy Dodd – General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
International Quadratics Pty Ltd
Pierce Pool Supplies
PO Box 395, 12 Gatwood Close, Padstow NSW 2211
Phone: (02) 9774 5550 Fax: (02) 9774 5552.