Belgravia Leisure are looking for a People & Talent Partner to work in the team that manages the City of Sydney aquatic and leisure centres.
Work across Six (6) world-class Aquatic & Leisure Facilities
- Stand-alone HR Partner role
- Supported by specialist Melbourne-based HR team.
Belgravia Health and Leisure Group proudly manage the City of Sydney's six iconic Aquatic and Fitness Leisure Centres (Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, Cook and Phillip Park Pool, Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool, Victoria Park Pool and Prince Alfred Park Pool and Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre).
The People & Talent Partner oversees the Belgravia Leisure plan to ensure all people processes are delivered to a high standard. You will partner with the Regional Managers and Centre Leadership teams to drive an encouraging and supportive culture that inspires our team (approx. 420) to be the best that they can be.
The core areas of focus:
Ensure a steady recruitment pipeline to meet the workforce needs of the venues
Facilitating group interviews and group inductions
- Managing the training and development plan across the Centres
- Delivery of training and induction program
HR administration including on-boarding, payroll queries, qualification compliance
Development of people policies
- Supporting Centre Leaders on people queries
- Managing monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the Contract.
This is a true generalist HR role with lots of scope for new learning and experiences in a fast-paced organisation.
You will need the following personal attributes to be successful and enjoy this position.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Adaptable attitude
Dependable, organised with great attention to detail
Have a flare for written communication and experience in policy writing
Enjoy recruitment and facilitating training - major focus of the role
A team player contributing to a positive and inclusive workplace culture
Able to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Show initiative and be comfortable working in ambiguity at times
- Flexible to work out of all 6 sites as needed.
- Graduate qualifications in HR or business and extensive relevant experience
- Current First Aid Certificate (Workplace Level 2)
- Current CPR Certificate
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current National Police Check.
Click here for more information and to apply.